12.11.2012

Engaged! One Year Ago.

This day in 2011, Evan got down on one knee in front of our tiny Christmas tree in our tiny Tech Terrace house and asked me to be his tiny wife.


And this day in 2012 -- we are.......... still engaged. Ha!

Still, those moments on December 11, 2011 are truly some of my favorite memories.  


I have many complaints and frustrations with having a long engagement, but mainly -- the cons all stem from the fact that I just. can't. wait. We're ready to make this thing official! Uncle Sam! Listen up!

So here's to my last Christmas as a Musgrave. I may or may not be trying to convince Evan to propose again.

What?! I'm a sucker for a good engagement!

But really, Evan, I can't wait to be your Mrs. :) Happy one year engaged anniversary to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment