Happy Thanskgiving, y'all!
Oh wait, it's Christmas now, isn't it? My how time flies.
Okay, so here's a quick recap of our fall, in picture form. Because I realize I'm far behind, but should cover all of my bases.
First of all, Evan turned 32 25 in September. (I wasn't kidding, I'm that far behind.)
 |
| Evan's birthday saw! |
 |
| Not necessarily a birthday present, but our new mower. |
 |
| Handsome guy, even at 32. |
 |
| All dressed up for Casino Night, benefitting MDA |
In October, OU played Tech in Lubbock, so some of my lovely college girlfriends came in town. Trouble!
 |
| Aww. |
 |
We may be old older, but it's never a bad time for a little Delta Love. |
Evan and I watched a lot of football, and yes -- that includes cheering for the Red Raiders. (Aside from OU/Tech weekend, of course.)
Oh, hey, Thanksgiving. You came up fast! This year was our year to spend it in Denver with Evan's family.
 |
| Cooking with the soon-to-be mother-in-law! |
 |
| Christy gets the champagne poppin' |
 |
| The spread! |
 |
| Love my sister-in-law to-be. |
Back in Lubbock, it was time to get ready for our first Christmas in our first home.
 |
| I'm not sure Bear was feeling this pose... |
 |
| But get him in front of the tree, and he is READY FOR CHRISTMAS! (He probably thinks that present is for him.) (Sorry, bud.) |
So with that brief and belated update, I hope all of you are enjoying this holiday season! It's a busy one, but always so much appreciated when you spend it with family and friends.
And just because I love you all, I'm going to leave you with this.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment