10.12.2013

August I Do's

To be honest with you, I'm not quite sure where our summer went.  I blinked, and now it's October -- which is a good thing, because this is my favorite time of year.  But it also means that I need to rehash our very busy August, which included a wedding every weekend.  Holy matrimony! (Ha.)

August 3rd, Lee K and Kristen became Mr. and Mrs. Howard in Lexington, KY.  We weren't able to go, but celebrated from afar. They're another couple that met at KAMC/KLBK back in the day. Who knew a TV station could be so romantic?

August 9th, Brian and Allison made it official in Lubbock.  They had a perfect, intimate ceremony at the courthouse, then hosted the reception in their backyard.  They are our best friends here in Lubbock and we were so, so happy to be a part of every moment.  Below are a few of my favorite moments!
Walking to the courthouse!
How perfect is this bouquet?
Saying vows.
My favorite picture. So deliriously happy!
Lovebirds during pictures.
Cake cutting. Hilarious.

August 17th, Kaci and Brad's turn! Kaci is my dearest friend from childhood.  We did everything from girl scouts to church to school dances, and I was so honored to stand by her side as she did for me on my wedding day.
Getting ready before the wedding!
The third part of our trio... even Jenn forgets she didn't go to our high school.
Sassy bride. Does she not look like she walked out of a magazine?
Just because you have to on your wedding day. Tri Deltas! (Jenn & I, OU. Kaci, Baylor.)
And the Bridesmaids at the rehearsal.
And to finish off the month of weddings, Rob and Heidi tied the knot on August 24th in Duluth, MN.  Evan went to this one solo, so I told him to take lots of pictures for the blog.  Aaaand, he forgot. That's okay... I'll just share this awesome moment from our wedding in April.  Can't help but love this couple!
Mr. and Mrs. Crow
So like I said, August was the month of I do's... and now it's October.  Two more weddings this month!  I love this chapter in our lives, all of our friends getting married.  Can't wait to celebrate anniversaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment