The summer of 2013 has been so good to us so far. Not a weekend has gone unplanned, and we wouldn't have it any other way -- although, we do look forward to sleeping in again at some point. Ha!
To keep up with all the friends we've seen, the family we've loved, and the memories we've made -- I present the following series of highlights.
End of May:
 |
| Evan served as commencement speaker for New Deal HS graduation! |
 |
| The principal told him his speech was the best he'd ever heard. #proudwife |
 |
| Andy came to visit... we of course had to pay homage to his new sweet gig on CNN. |
 |
| Some "boy time" at the pool. |
 |
| COD nerds reunited. |
June:
 |
| Allison's bridal shower/bachelorette party! |
 |
| Cutest cake ever. |
 |
| The beautiful bachelorette. |
So glad we got some lake time in.
 |
| Schmal getting some float time in on Lake Alan Henry. |
 |
| Lake Baby. |
 |
| And some wake surfing makes all well with your soul. |
 |
| Road trip to Clovis for Kristen's shower! |
 |
| Me, Mrs. Howard, Mrs. Hirth... and Geoffrey. |
July:
 |
| 4th of July concert outside the Lubbock County Courthouse -- Josh Abbott Band! |
 |
| Sister-in-law came into town! |
 |
| Colin & Christy taking in some Texas country and two-stepping... I think they're naturals. |
 |
| Breaking in the awesome wedding gifts Colin & Christy made for us! |
 |
| Evan models the Mizzou side. |
 |
| Kaci's Bachelorette Party at the Gaylord Texan. |
 |
| My favorite picture. |
Somewhere in all of this, our stations launched HD.
 |
| My favorite team! |
 |
| He looks even better in HD... is that possible? |
Mid-July, my brother's family came to visit... loved the time with my favorite niece and nephew.
 |
| Meaghan and Parker approve of the new look! |
 |
| John & Kelly: busted. |
 |
| Didn't take them long to move right in to our seats! |
 |
| Parker & Paige hit it off. I'll save this photo for their wedding slideshow. ;) |
 |
| Fun evening of sidewalk barbeque! |
 |
| Cattle Baron's Ball 2013! |
 |
And oh yeah, at some point Evan found time to design & build this outdoor table. The middle section holds ice!
|
That's all for now! Even as I write this, I have more to post. But that gets me caught up. Next up: weddings! We have 6 on our calendar... two down, 4 to go. Love all the love!
UPDATE: I don't know how I could forget, but I have to make mention of the birth of Danielle and Cody's sweet baby girl Ella Marchesa. She's such a big deal, even E!News is covering her daily routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment