It's been brought to my attention that we haven't posted in an appropriate amount of time to keep up with our fan base... (Rachel.)
I'm so glad I have (a) loyal follower! I wonder who will play me in the movie they'll make surrounding the success of this blog?!
Well, you're in luck today. Because I have a very important update!!!
Bear got a new bed, and he LOVES it! It's also a very chic gray, which makes his mom happy. Doesn't he look regal?
However, we still haven't trained the parents to keep their rules. Exhibit A... what happens when mom spends Sundays in bed watching a marathon of Biography TV.

You're welcome!
As an "Onstot Ever After" enthusiast, I was excited for the post, the dog bed and the personal shout out. And don't tell Julie but I look forward to the day Evan makes his triumphant (secret) return to blogging.
ReplyDelete