Have you ever tried to name a blog? Much less come up with something witty, smart, and something to keep the millions of readers hooked on your every word? (The millions will come.)
Well, let me just say -- I will likely bore you. But I hope you like the background design. Because I spent a lot of time picking it out.
So here's our story. Evan really likes everything I bring to the table. And I like the fact that he's a total dreamboat. So we're going to get married.

The posts to follow will chronicle both the excitement and the stress of planning a wedding. As well as the life that happens between now and then -- even though we brides like to think our wedding is the only thing that matters.
In all seriousness though... I cannot wait to marry this man.

I think we can have a lot of fun with this. Or at least, Evan can have a lot of fun making fun of me... and his friends can make fun of him for me naming this "Onstot Ever After." Hey, new last name... it's going in the new blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment