4.06.2012

The One Year Mark

Today marks 365 days until our wedding.

But who's counting, right?

No real reason for this post, other than I am just celebrating the anniversary of one year until we can mark 4/6 as our anniversary. (You still with me?)

I am SO excited that we are finally within the year range. Of course, when we first got engaged I was on Pinterest/The Knot/ Style Me Pretty/ Wedding Gawker countless hours a day, dreaming up the most fantastic wedding possible. (But of course!) And then when you're all set to finalize the plans... you realize, you're still a year and four months away. Wah.

Well, NOW I'm feeling much better! Only 365 days! (Ha.)

I think I'll finally put together a wedding party. And maybe decide on colors? (This changes every day. Whoops.)

I know Evan is super excited. So excited, he stayed up all night playing Call of Duty and is now still in bed! He can hardly contain himself!

On another note -- we're heading to Austin next weekend to take our engagement pictures. So you know my plans for this weekend...

1.) Shop. (I obviously have nothing to wear in my closet full of clothes.)
2.) Whiten teeth. (We both really love coffee and red wine.)
3.) Color the roots. (What? I need to get my natural blonde back!)
4.) Lose 10 pounds. (Okay, that probably won't happen.)

Any advice on what to wear, how to pose, cute backdrops? I'm all ears!

365!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I feel EXACTLY the same way as you about wedding planning!! Hooray for 365 days for you (and me too!) All the best, Beth

    ReplyDelete